Our comfortable and spacious control room is based around a unique vintage Decca valve recording console and a modern Solid State Logic AWS900+ analogue recording console with automation and total recall.
Purpose-built for both superb acoustics and comfort during long sessions, the room has a great selection of classic outboard including an EMT plate reverb, valve EQs and limiters from EAR and other outboard from UREI, Lexicon, Decca, Focusrite, Binson and TC Electronic.
Pro Tools HDX with Burl B80 Mothership convertors complement our Studer 2-inch 24-track and ½-inch analogue tape machines.
Control room features
- Superb acoustics and monitoring, designed by Kevin van Green (greenandgreenaudio.co.uk).
- Comfortable and relaxing to work in for long periods.
- Fully ducted air conditioning.
- Excellent visibility to live room.
- Separate machine room for noisy equipment.